Roller cone bit stabilizer
The roller cone bit stabilizer performs the following functions:
- Connects the drill pipe to the roller cone bit
- Reduces roller cone bit radial runout
- Provides stability of the borehole diameter
- Optimizes the roller cone bit’s lifespan
- Optimizes the drill pipe’s lifespan
Wear of the stabilizer blades’ operating surfaces is minimized by reinforcing them with hard-alloy bits.
The roller cone bit stabilizer is equipped instead of the roller cone bit adapter.
|Designation Diameter||D/Diameter d/Length L, mm|
|1||Roller cone bit stabilizer DM-45||127/171/635|
|2||Roller cone bit stabilizer DML||178/216/635|
|3||Roller cone bit stabilizer DM-М2||219/269/635|
|4||Roller cone bit stabilizer PV-275||194/250/508|